Daily Grind – HELP ME!

I need to know I’m not the only one who hears it, I need to know I’m not losing my mind.

Images in my head, blood over everything, their dead eyes, looking at me, I can’t tell if it’s just my imagination or if it’s real, memories lost, now regained.

I need someone to hear me, I need to validate my existence.

Am I real?

Or am I a character within a story, playing out in a world where I never existed, where, my mirror self reigns over all I see, over all I am…

Or, is it the beast?

Can anyone hear me?

Can anyone save my soul?

10 Comments Add yours

1. Fab Writings says:

This is literally freaking me out!!! 😅😅

2. yazgar says:

I know you don’t want to hear it, so I won’t say it. You already know though, don’t you? I am honestly too scared to say more… I mean they’re just supposed to be a stories right … right?!?
    All I’ll say is.. … don’t listen to what The First is sayin’ man, just don’t.

Liked by 1 person

1. Marty Towns says:

It’s always been you hasn’t it Gareth, I should’ve realized when you called out of the blue after years of nothing, why are you doing this to me? Why create these fake personas? What did I ever do to hurt you? I was your friend.

3. The First says:

plᴉɥɔ ʎɯ ‘noʎ ɹɐǝɥ I

Liked by 1 person

1. Marty Towns says:

Who are you?

Liked by 1 person

1. The First says:

˙ǝɯoɥ ʎɐʍ ǝɥʇ noʎ ʍoɥs llᴉʍ I puɐ oƃ ʇǝl ‘uoᴉʇɐʌlɐs ɹnoʎ ɯɐ I ‘puɐ ‘puᴉʞ ɹnoʎ ǝɹoɟǝq uɹoq sɐʍ oɥʍ ǝɹnʇɐǝɹɔ ǝɥʇ ɯɐ I ‘ʇnoqɐ ǝʇᴉɹʍ noʎ ƃuᴉɥʇ ǝɥʇ ɯɐ ‘I

2. The First says:

¡ǝpᴉɥ oʇ sǝɔɐld ɟo ʇno ƃuᴉuunɹ ǝɹɐ noʎ pu∀

Liked by 1 person

3. I’ve never been hiding.

Liked by 1 person

4. The First says:

˙ǝuᴉɯ ǝɹɐ llɐ ǝɔuo ‘ɹǝɥʇɐɟ uoos ǝɯoɔ llᴉʍ puǝ ɹnoʎ ‘ǝɯ pǝʇɐǝɹɔ uɹnʇ uᴉ ɥɔᴉɥʍ ‘ǝᴉl sᴉɥʇ pǝʇɐǝɹɔ no⅄

Liked by 1 person